Sports Massage Video
Sports Massage Video
Interested in Techniques Taught in Sports Massage videos?
Sports Massage techniques are now available to you in an easy to follow instructional DVD. This video will show you how to increase flexibility and range of motion in your clients easily and safely for you as the therapist. Massage therapists as well as personal trainers and physical therapists are using these table Thai techniques that aren’t always found in a traditional sports massage video. Susan Farhat a licensed massage therapist and teacher with over 10 years experience teaches these techniques. The stretching instruction is shown from four positions and covers all muscle groups. You can watch today and use on your clients tomorrow!
A Thai Massage video that will help you become an expert!
Included in this 60-Minute Massage Video:
- Live Demonstrations of Thai Massage on Table
- Step-by-step instructions
- How to use proper body mechanics
- Total body stretch in 4 positions
- A Full body massage routine
All of this plus FREE
shipping for just: $29.99
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Licensed Massage Therapist
- Certified Thai Therapist
- Certified Neuromuscular Therapist
- Certified Hot Stone Therapist
- Teaches Swedish Massage, Hydrotherapy, Swedish Practicum, Palpation Skills, Laws and Clinic Orientation at the Sarasota School of Massage Therapy
Included in the Video
Within this 60-minute Thai Massage DVD, you will be taught a variety of massage routines and techniques that you can begin using on your own clients. In this DVD you will get:
- Live demonstrations of massage therapy
- Step-by-step verbal instructions
- Useful massage technique for all athletes
- Table stretching routine in 4 different positions
Also included are several other sports massage techniques such as compression, for a complete full body massage. These techniques are great for improving flexibility in athletes, making it a useful tool for sports massage; whether it’s for pre or post event massage. The overall objective of a Sports Massage maintenance program is to help an athlete, at any activity level, reach optimal performance through injury-free training and regular sport specific massage. This massage video is set up in a teachable format so you can learn each technique easily. Watch this sports massage video today and use the stretching routine on your next client!
A Look Inside the DVD!
To learn more about our Thai Massage video and how it can be used by those interested in a Sports Massage Video, please contact us! We are always happy to talk with enthusiastic massage therapists and those looking to gain new insight. We know that our new instructional massage video will provide you with great knowledge to help grow your skills and techniques.